Your Community’s Professional Dental Service
Our Mississauga dental practice strives to bring smiles to our community, which involves much more than working with teeth! In fact, we start long before you sit in the dental chair.
True oral health begins with the relationship between you and your dentist. Our goal is to give you the best possible dental care by building a relationship founded on understanding and trust. For us, that starts the moment that you call us, e-mail us, or visit us at 1474 Pickwick Drive.
Your dental health has a profound connection to your overall health. Our Mississauga dental practice pledges to support your well-being with everything from routine cleanings to oral cancer screenings. With regular visits your teeth and gums will feel as good as they look.
We also recognize that for some patients, dental visits provoke anxiety. Hopefully the warm, welcoming atmosphere we cultivate will ease those fears. Regardless, we invite you to share your concerns with us. Every member of our team is committed to supporting you with an open, honest discussion about your treatment options.
Dentistry for All Ages
One of our greatest opportunities as Mississauga dentists is in family dentistry. Not only do we get to know the families in our community, but we can help young and old build a positive relationship with dental care. Nothing is better for a family dentist than seeing a patient’s smile when they walk into the office.
Of course, over the years our oral health needs change and we are here to support you and your family with both regular and emergency care.
- Good dental hygiene starts early. Our team takes the time to make children calm and comfortable, which makes it easier for you to establish the routines that lead to good long term dental health.
- Teenagers may need orthodontic care or wisdom teeth removal to improve tooth alignment and overall dental health.
- Adults can improve their smile with teeth whitening and other cosmetic dental services.
- Older adults can maintain their oral health with dental implants and other treatments.
Besides dental examinations, teeth cleaning, and other routine care, our professional dental service offers your family:
- Treatment and repair of broken, infected, or damaged teeth
- Tooth replacements with implants, bridges and dentures
- Tooth protection with crowns, onlays or inlays
- Periodontal (gum disease) treatments
- Cosmetic dentistry, veneers
- Teeth extraction
- Oral cancer screenings
- Dental fillings
- Dental sealants
- Early orthodontic care
- Childhood cavity treatment with sedation
- Custom made mouthguards and sports guards
- Snoring appliances
- Sleep apnea appliances
- Cosmetic dentistry
- And more!